31 August 2007

August 2007

Well its actually mid September when I’m writing this and attempting to think what happened in August is not easy to remember. Currently my thoughts are all over the place but definitely not here!! Ah well, let us see what happened?

The Angels chatroom is still producing some interesting conversations and has led on to some more although initially cyber contact with two lovely girls, namely Christina and Eve. We have hope to meet each other sometime in the future but we seem to have thoughts that are similar too. Other contacts have also been made but not sure were these will lead too - probably nowhere I suspect but that is life for you.

There were no KD purchases in August, well not that I remember though but then again I’ve got no where to put them either! LOL! However, “bob” was getting a new car so may be that was the reason for no purchases?

As for outings this month, well three visits to the Village and also to Teela’s monthly meeting was had. The latter became a special day in KD’s life but more of this later. One of the visits to the Village was with MR - just the two of us, MR & her friend KD. In the light of the successful evening out in March, we had planned to do another but alas for numerous reasons for both us, this particular evening seem to miss the good factor vibes we had previously. Yes an enjoyable evening was had, nice meal at Taurus, met Lisa & Becky too but we were eventually home by 11.00pm!

It was strange really regarding the above, I felt that I did not want to stay in the Village, as I wanted to go elsewhere and MR had similar feelings as I found out but not with KD though. Mmm that is a huge step to take and not one that MR wishes to take either. I understand why & no problems with the reasons for not doing so but KD really needs to get away from the Village now!

My visit to Teela’s for her monthly meeting turned out to be an eventful but memorable day as I had done something I had not done before!! Although it was not planned, I had decided on the day, rather just get dressed & go straight to Teela’s, I had decided to go via the Trafford Centre instead!! Yes, KD’s first proper solo outing in public and what a pleasant experience it was although not a “wow“ factor. Decided to dress to “blend in” accordingly and hopefully that most people don’t clock me. Arrived at the Trafford Centre, parked car and headed straight for the shopping mall. Talking about your heart missing a beat or too!! LOL! By then it was too late therefore no turning back. Generally just walked up & down the shopping mall, seeing how people reacted (assuming they notice anyway) and also called into Next, M&S, BHS and Debenhams. While in M&S, bought some knickers (which you can never have enough of anyway) and got some food also. Both Customer Assistants were very professional and treated me courteously & with respect - that is all I could ask for but whether they “clocked” me, I’m not sure. Also brought an item in BHS also and on this occasion served by an Asian man who was also professional in his approach although he did clock me but did it matter - no of course not! I am convinced that on a couple of occasions while walking the shopping mall, I was noted but I just smiled back (with giggles of course) and carried on walking. After about 80 minutes I decided then head to Teela’s and this little adventure came to an end! The rest of the evening was quiet in comparison! LOL!

As my visit to the Trafford Centre was unplanned, MR was therefore unaware of it but told her about it a couple of days later. Her reaction was not what I was expecting but understandable though. Initially MR was more annoyed by the fact she had no idea were I was, thinking that I was in Ellesmere Port at Teela’s. A fair point as if something had unexpectantly happened, she would be none the wiser. Likewise I had not said anything because I did not want her to worry her either. A catch 22 situation but clearly I was in the wrong?

As it happened this was my last outing for this month, mainly because of two reasons, 1) I had no other outings planned and 2) MR wanted KD to take a back seat until after our holiday break at the beginning of September - mmmm 3 weeks of no KD appearance!

During the course of August, I had felt that MR was becoming unhappy with KD matters as I had noted a change of stance / attitude and were the support was once there is now slowly disappearing. I was aware of some of the reasons for this but it did leave me with the feeling of not knowing were I stood either. Confused - I am but not sure what to do or say either. Prior to our holiday break, we had been shopping but for the first time in a long time, I did not want to go into women’s clothing shops because I felt uneasy in doing so with MR! This was very unlike me but just wanted to keep KD matters at bay I suppose? Ah well, may be things will change after the holiday break and hopefully they will?

And finally, I was in disagreement with a friend but we did manage briefly to clear the decks so to speak and had initially agreed to meet sometime in the future. However, it seems other events, matters etc have now overtaken this thought but I still live in hope it will eventually happen?

No comments: