31 March 2008

March 2008.

In the making - well it will be when I get some spare time! May be before "Sparkle"?

(Edit: May 2015) Well the entry was started but never completed for some unknown reason but the first couple sentences were .........

"At last finally found some time to update the blog beginning with the March entry. Now I must remember what went on and were my thoughts on that time!

Ah yes, the Angels Forum first - I took a back seat and refrained from activity on the forum which from a personal level ………"   Then never got completed but I recall briefly the following. 


Sadly cannot remember what actually went on other than meeting a new girl called Emma Jewkes in late March on her first outing in the outside world with a visit to the Village. I do recall meeting her at her hotel room at the Britannia Hotel and being her escort for the evening. I think the evening was a “Northern Angels” get together including Lisa Karen, Kate, Jenny B, and Astrid but cannot remember much more sadly. Probably visited the usual haunts but I understand the Rembrandt, Napoleans and may be a meal at Tribecca? Anything else is just a blur sadly. Ah well time never mind, time moves on.

No comments: