Having arrived in the back UK a few days before, the start of June was quiet for KD with emphasis on getting back to normality and playing catch up on other parts of my life. It was the end of April when KD made her last appearance but I had no idea when I was coming out again although knew it would be at “Sparkle” at the end of the month. As things transpired, it was mid June when first outing occurred and that was at “Tea @ Teela’s” monthly meeting. By then it was over 7 weeks since I had dressed! Too long!
However, the last two weeks have been eventful to say the least with an unexpected event occurred with a surprising result. More of this later. We had visited Southport twice as my favourite wig needed a spring clean courtesy of Wigs R Us. During the second visit, I bought two summer maxi dresses from BHS & Laura Ashley. One of the dresses will hopefully be worn for “Sparkle”. My visit to Tea @ Teela’s meant an enforced change of wig but decided also to wear femme jeans & sandals for a change. This meant I had the opportunity to paint my toe nails, something I wanted to do for a while! Although it was not planned, I actually liked the outfit I was wearing - mmmm still very femme! Now I had an alternative outfit for “Sparkle”.
My second outing was the following Wednesday. With the kind assistance of Jane M for changing facilities (you are a star), I made an adhoc visit to the Village and see what goes. As it happened, I met June from Ireland also Kate, who was with Mrs K too. It was nice to finally meet Mrs K who has been very supportive of Kate since she found out over 8 months ago. It was a pleasure meeting Mrs K and hopefully will see her again in the future. A nice meal at Eden was had, after that we went to Manchester Concord to end the evening. Interestingly I met Cheryl, another girl from Warrington who I had been chatting on the internet for a few weeks previously and it was nice to meet her - amazingly she was on her first visit to the Village. On this occasion, I reverted back to typical KD by wearing a skirt again - my preferred preference!
The third outing was a welcomed surprise as MR had suggested an evening out although this was only be a couple days before Sparkle. As usual we went to the Village as MR feels safe in that environment, and we had a lovely meal at Taurus - probably my favourite haunt in the Village. Strange it may seem, I wore femme jeans and MR wore a skirt, just like we are normally! LOL. Later on we had a drink outside Taurus while it was nice weather and then eventually ended up at Manchester Concord. Again Cheryl was there again, clearly got the bug and finally we headed home - another nice evening had for the two of us!
Well my next outing was at Sparkle which will be covered in Part 2 along with a special occasion for KD and her sister which wil change our lives for ever.
No comments:
Post a Comment