Well as previously indicated, it was a quiet month for KD appearances and now over 5 weeks since I’ve been out. Anyway, its now December & things have changed again at home, so time to get out again. Certainly hoping to get out with MR and my sister again but whether together or separate outings, I’m not sure.
During November, I had plenty of time to think about KD and how I felt for the future. Generally, I had decided that just go out as & when I could regardless of location even it meant regular visits to the Village as the alternative was not go out at all! However, as & when opportunities arise, will go further a field but being realistic that these will be only very occasionally.
My relationship with MR is better than ever and it is a fantastic feeling to have - we just enjoy each others company. This month we celebrated yet another 3x wedding anniversary and celebrated we certainly did! We had a long weekend in Oxfordshire including a quick visit to London for the “Erotica 08” show held at the Kensington Olympia which as expected was excellent and some nice clothes / lingerie obtained for MR. For those you are not aware of the annual “Erotica” show - it is a sex / fetish / fun event selling and advertising all sorts of wares / services such as high class “gothie” clothes / lingerie / corsets, fetish gear, sex toys etc but it is all done in the best possible taste. Some people go dressed accordingly for the event including some TV’s for some unknown reason don’t blend in with the surroundings. However, most people just go in their everyday clothes and it just proves when you look at people, you definitely have no idea what they do in their lives! As for the rest of the weekend, well just say we had plenty of fun & laughter!! I think we will do it again next year and I would love to go as KD but alas, that would be stretching it a little bit as KD could not appear as part of our wedding anniversary! Just say, it would not be the done thing. A shame really as if “Erotica” was held a different time of year, may be KD could go!
During the month, MR & I went out on a few occasions and on one or two of them I felt out of place - this has nothing to do with MR or places we went too, I just felt not dressed for the occasion. Yes I went out as “bob”, nothing wrong with that but within me, I felt I needed to be dressed as KD. A strange feeling for me this was, as I’m sure that I would have been far happier and enjoyed the occasions much better - being my true self. Alas this probably never happen as it would cause too many other problems within our lives! A sense of frustration and sadness on my part but something I’m going to have to live with I’m afraid. Going out and just watch my partner and other real girls being the persons they are in all their female refinery!
Currently I’m just attempting to keep in touch with my femme side via my contacts with friends such as Jane M and to a lesser extent, the Angels Forum. Unfortunately, I find the latter a struggle to actually participate in any of the threads, some of which seem to be dominated by a few Tgirls who seem to have their own agenda’s, others seem to think that it is their personal blog! Again I think the Angels Forum is not what it used to be and not change for the better I’m afraid. Likewise, there are new girls joining Angels all the time, some stay, others disappear but generally covering old & repeated subjects. Mmmm not the fault of the new girls as we all have to start somewhere and you need the more experience members to guide them. However, I do find more & more these days, that some new girls want everything on a plate for them without making the effort in the first place. Sorry girls, it don’t happen like that and our world is no different to the everyday real world! So help yourselves first and then you will find, you may get more help from others.
Well that is enough for now, may be I will change what I’ve written above or add something later, then again, may be not!
No comments:
Post a Comment