OK, first question, what is normal? I’m not sure but does anyone else know the answer? Probably not but it is just a word to say some things are returning as before particular events took over our lives.
October was a good month for outings but in a way just made up for the last few months of non KD time. However, that is only because of the unfortunate sad circumstances that we found ourselves in and it was totally out of our hands.
Beginning of the month began with a night out in the Village with my sister. This was the first time that KD had been with her and on our own too as last time was with MR. I had decided to wear my red skirt suit as I thought my sister would appreciate this, which she did. We had a nice meal at Taurus and then visited Manchester Concord in the Rembrandt, were she met some of my friends for the first time including Lisa, Kate, Mrs Kate & Diana. All in all, she seem to enjoy herself and certainly, we will be going out again sometime in the future.
A couple of times, I went out “ad hoc”, sort of last minute outings to the Village, nothing planned and taking my chance who I met. These turned out to be most enjoyable nights and met a few friends too. May be I should do this more often? Also for the first time since June, manage to attend “Tea with Teela” evening where my sister came along too and met Teela & some of the other girls who attended.
Surprisingly I also manage to have an evening & overnight stay in Manchester when MR decided to go to London for the weekend. This was again unplanned as MR only decided to book it a few days before hand but it by co-incidence it co-incided with the first Manchester Concord Monthly Saturday evening out on 15 Oct. Without going into too much detail, I & Diana shared a hotel room at the Ibis in Charles St which was a last minute booking and agreed to meet at the Hotel early Saturday afternoon. After I got ready, both of us headed to the city centre for some possible girly shopping! Well to cut a long story short, I bought some MAC make-up in House of Fraser, along with a bargain Jacket for MR no less from M&S. Diana went for the sensible option and bought some nice comfy shoes also from M&S, ironically I had a pair already. Later on we had a coffee & bite to eat in the Arndale Centre before we headed back to the hotel to get ready for our night out in the Village. Interestingly, it was not obvious to us that we were outed by joe public while shopping in the city centre - clearly everyone more interested in what they were doing! The night out was an enjoyable one, meeting up with familiar faces from Manchester Concord and a nice food in Villagio’s. Later on we visited Velvet and Napoleans which was very quiet especially for a Saturday evening. However, that did not stop Diana enjoying herself but less said about that, the better! LOL!
It is nice to meet up with friends again especially Diana, Lisa, Kate & Mrs Kate after a few months away. One friend who deserves a special mention is Jane M, she is a special girl who I keep an eye on as she is now going down the long road to going full time. I try to keep in touch with her from time to time but I do find her thoughts & attitude towards girls like myself very refreshing and understands where she comes from & how it all started. It is a shame that some other TS’s don’t remember that too rather than attempting to forget how it all started and dump the friends they made along the way too. Yes may be a little harsh but it does happen - then again, may I don’t understand why they do that not being in their circumstances? Getting back on thread, it is a pity due to personal circumstances, that Jane & I can't meet more often? May be this will change in the future, I hope so and I do Jane thinks that too?
Interestingly, I found that MR’s attitude towards KD was softening and really taking things as they come. Mind you the proof in the pudding, was the recent purchase of my Per Una Skirt Suit - really no reason too but a really nice touch never the less. MR had also mentioned she has almost given up in worrying about my trips out especially when I go outside the confines of the TV safe zones (i.e. The Village). Basically she feels, I will do it regardless. To a certain extent, that may be true but I always think before hand what I’m doing & where I’m going and not to take un-necessary risks. However, I find it sad that MR feels like this, not something I wanted but may be I need to think harder in the future and better communication on my part?
MR has thought in telling my sister has changed things again, giving both of us opportunities to talk to someone within the family, as well as having numerous humerous moments too. Yes, girly talk and taking the piss, with me being on the receiving end! LOL! One thing for sure, MR has still indicated she will come out with me again, not just with me but with others too. Indications suggest this will happen before the end of the year.
Well after a month of many outings, next month will be the opposite for family reasons, so KD has to remain in the closet with no opportunities to dress what so ever! No bad thing I suppose but it will be frustrating to say the least as I know KD is me, and the dressing is part of me too. Well that is enough for now and the next monthly entry should be a short one - mmm no chance!
2 comments:
Hi KD, great to see you out and about with your sis again and looking lovely as ever. Really enjoyed our weekend and thanx for the veil....
Di
x
"jane m" you can name me as jane maybe i really dont mind ,lovely comments about me thanks you xx
Post a Comment