19 October 2008

September 2008 - Things getting better

Well the rest of the month was dominated by family matters but things were slowly getting better with some normality / routine coming back especially after MR fathers funeral. MR has found things hard at times, especially emotionally but really no surprise in the circumstances Although MR may not realise it, I have found she has coped remarkably very well at times and has attempted to get on with life as best as she can. No doubt she would tell you, that is down to the support & love of her husband & family. May be so but she must take credit too! However, I will give her all the space & time she needs to grieve over her parents and I’m sure things will be more bearable in the future. At the end of the month, MR & I had a week’s holiday to one of out favourite locations and manage to get some well deserved chill out time. It was nice to get away!

Although KD never got the chance to get out again in September, she was never far from my mind especially on the shopping front! Further new clothes & make-up purchases were made with some much needed tops obtained. Mmmmm how many tops does a girl require? LOL! However, the highlight was very much an evening shopping spree courtesy of MR at M&S. Much to my surprise, MR bought me a Per Una Skirt Suit and a pair of shoes which was in excess of £100 - how much better can it get when your partner does that? With these clothes purchases, the time had come for a definite mini clearout and attempt to reduce the amount of clothes I have but not getting the time to do it! Mmmmm some excuse! LOL!

With the gradual change of family circumstances, there was beginning to be light at the end of the tunnel for opportunities of KD coming out again and some provisional plans made for October including a night out with my sister! On this occasion, there will be just the two of us. Also I was thinking again, what does KD want in the future or may be what are the next steps in her life. Mmmmm that I’m still not sure but one thing that I wish to consider, was to do something with my shadow area as I am getting very self conscience of this when going out! One way forward on this front, was IPL treatment but this is a medium to long time process with no guarantee of success, so may be further enquiries are required before taking the next step. However, I’m not sure how will MR will react to this but she has known that I never liked shaving so may be some favourable response but then again?

1 comment:

Mrs Kate said...

Hi KD Welcome Back! It was great to see you out and about recently and looking really well and happy.
Love from Mrs Kxxx