Yes, I have come back a few hours later and found I had these thoughts? Have I fell out with the "Angels" Forum or has it fell out with me? An interesting question I suppose but based on the fact over the last few months, I have found almost all postings just of no interest or not even relevant to my life. Even those I have found of some interest, just cannot be bothered to add any input! In the past, I have been actively involved in some capacity but now? The question is "why" is this the case? Is it to do with the existing "active" members giving the forum a different slant which has no appeal to me or going over age old questions that have been ask before?
Another thing I have learnt over the last few weeks is about human nature yet again! I have been going through numerous personal difficulties of late which puts other people in a position of not knowing what to say or do I suppose. Either way, other than the "supportive comments" on this blog (which have been appreciated), no one has got personally in touch to see how I am or do I need any support or a shoulder to cry on? I have felt at times so emotionally alone but has that mattered to other girls? An interesting question but given my current mental condition (which is all over the place), may be I'm seeing things that don't really exist?
Another thing I have learnt over the last few weeks is about human nature yet again! I have been going through numerous personal difficulties of late which puts other people in a position of not knowing what to say or do I suppose. Either way, other than the "supportive comments" on this blog (which have been appreciated), no one has got personally in touch to see how I am or do I need any support or a shoulder to cry on? I have felt at times so emotionally alone but has that mattered to other girls? An interesting question but given my current mental condition (which is all over the place), may be I'm seeing things that don't really exist?
No comments:
Post a Comment