Oh yes, September is here and life is still absolutely crap for my poor wife, MR. She still has not had time to grieve for her mother and her father has been in hospital since her death. Well he sadly passed away this morning and seeing MR going through this sheer agony again almost breaks my heart as really does not deserve this (then again no one else does either). Loosing both parents in a matter of 5 weeks is really cruel - how the hell does she feel, I can only imagine! Yes, life is certainly throwing everything at MR but at least now, in time we can move on and close some chapters in the book.
Over the last few weeks, I’ve been attempting to support / care / love my wife, fit in work, look after two houses with all the associated things attached to it and most of all trying to find some time to be “me”. However, I accept that has been almost impossible but finally there was some relief!
Yes “me” finally made an appearance last Wednesday in the company of my dear wife and sister! This was the first time I had dressed & been KD since “Sparkle”, over two months ago! Yes, this was some “light” relief given the current circumstances but it was needed and it was nice to chill out for me & MR too. Likewise, it was the first time my sister had met KD too! We went to the safe haven of the “Village” and had a meal at “Velvet” - mmmm just three girls together, having a drink, meal and chat. It was a nice evening all round and it will happen again sometime in the future.
Well, given the current circumstances, I will leave things there and come back here later for further thoughts.
Over the last few weeks, I’ve been attempting to support / care / love my wife, fit in work, look after two houses with all the associated things attached to it and most of all trying to find some time to be “me”. However, I accept that has been almost impossible but finally there was some relief!
Yes “me” finally made an appearance last Wednesday in the company of my dear wife and sister! This was the first time I had dressed & been KD since “Sparkle”, over two months ago! Yes, this was some “light” relief given the current circumstances but it was needed and it was nice to chill out for me & MR too. Likewise, it was the first time my sister had met KD too! We went to the safe haven of the “Village” and had a meal at “Velvet” - mmmm just three girls together, having a drink, meal and chat. It was a nice evening all round and it will happen again sometime in the future.
Well, given the current circumstances, I will leave things there and come back here later for further thoughts.
1 comment:
Sorry you having such a horrible time - sincere sympathies to you and your wife. It was lovely to see you on Wed - hope it cheered you up a bit. Thinking of you
Love & Hugs
Mrs Kate xxx
Post a Comment