Unusually, making an entry on my blog mid month but then again nowt to report about KD though and nor likely in the immediate future! That part of my life is on hold and rightly so in the present circumstances! Life for MR has not got any better as suddenly in the space of two weeks, MR has virtually (not quite) lost both her parents! Yes there is more to the story than that but this is not the place to write about it. MR feels very num to say the least and really she does not deserve this, but is hanging in there though! In the circumstances, I will continue to support, assist and most of all love her at this very sad & trying time.
So sorry to any girls who were wondering why I have not been in contact with anyone, may be you will now understand why? Strange though, I do feel on my own abit and seem to be out of all things T.Girl but what else can I do - not much other than care about my partner, as she is more important. Yes life can be absolutely shit on occasions and this is definitely one of them! :-(
4 comments:
You're doing the right thing - be there for her.
Take care of you both KD...much love to you.
Sorry to hear your news Kay. Take care of both yourself and MR - you are both in my thoughts.
Take care. My best wishes to both of you.
Post a Comment