Surprisingly I manage to get out again prior to our holiday, this being the first Wednesday in the month. I had been informed by Lisa at Transfixed that my wig was ready to collect and having not seen Teela at Transpose for a while, I though I would visit her too. In the meantime Jane M had also suggested she would visit Teela too as she been threatening to visit her new premises for a while.
I decided to wear my black skirt suit to visit Teela, sort of Secretary look and that way do a little bit of work for Teela while at the premises. Duly arrived and had a good natter. Teela was looking better but still having difficulty in walking. Having said that, it was only recent she was told by the consultant, she could attempt to walk again (in small doses). Also there was Susan J (in bob mode) was doing some wallpaper hanging on the ever improving premises. Slowly but surely it is coming together. Eventually, I done one or two odd jobs for Teela and it was not long before Jane M arrived but I just carried on working. Later on Mandy (in bob mode) turned up to deliver some display boards for the “Sparkle” weekend and Lisa K too. Was nice to see Lisa again, as it had been a few months since we last met.
As the afternoon was drawing near to a close, I got change into a casual outfit as Jane & I had decided to go to the Manchester Village for a meal and hopefully meet some other friends. On the way we called into Jane’s so she could get change. Eventually we got to “Transfixed” to collect my wig but alas we were still there two hours later which was not planned as Lisa was cutting the hair for another client. However, we manage to have a chat with Zara and time soon passed away and eventually it was my turn. Zara then proceeded to trim my wig again now it was on me and my appearance was transformed again. Given the new style, although I do love it, it will take a while to get use to the new style as I now have a proper fringe and hair is not over my face as it use too once. Clearly I was keeping on for the remainder of the evening and hopefully will post some pics of the new style on my flickr site. In the meantime, I let Zara keep my other wig for a clean & condition which will give me another excuse to get out in the future.
It was almost 8.30 and both Jane & I were definitely hungary and headed to the Village poste haste! We eventually arrived at Velvet for a meal but somehow we were not as hungary as we first thought - clearly gone past it. The rest of the evening we just chatted, saw some other girls from MC and headed home for bed.
This was an eventful day in more ways than one but same again it was just another day too with various girlfriends. Now KD’s mind was getting switch off for the next couple of weeks as it was holiday time with MR. As for my next outing, yes, mmmmmmmm!
No comments:
Post a Comment