22 June 2009

May 2009 - At last & an interesting evening.

After almost three years in communication with Christina, a TGirl who I got to know via the Angels Forum, we finally met each other for the first time last Wednesday (20th May). We had arrange to meet each other in the Village were I would take Christina to Manchester Concord to meet other TGirls and also give her the opportunity to dress outside the home!

However, this evening out turned out to be an interesting & enjoyable one for numerous reasons and that was not just meeting Christina. While getting ready during the afternoon, I rang “Transfixed” to enquire on the off chance if they could accommodate me in order to have one of my wigs restyled. They could and this was initially going to be my first of call before going to the Village. Having almost got ready, I left the house and on my way, contacted Jane C who by co-incidence was also going out to the Village but amazingly, also going to “Transfixed” to get her eye brows done! With Jane’s assistance, we arrived at “Transfixed” and met Lisa & Zara who run the business. They made us welcome and before I knew it there I was sitting in the chair having my hair restyled! A bit of odd feeling but never the less a nice one though. The wig I was restyling was my original one which I had not worn for about 18 mths, mainly because it covered my face & looked a bit heavy. Zara suggested some restyling & cutting would do the trick. Almost an hour later, it was done but Zara has kept it to give a good wash & condition and a further trim. It was agreed that I would go back to “Transfixed” in the future for the fitting and final trims if necessary. I am really looking forward to this and see a new version of me! Zara had already hinted that it was making me looking younger - mmmm does she need glasses! LOL. By this time, I was now running about an hour late in meeting Christina.

I left Jane to get her eye brows done who was looking fab especially with her new hairstyle & colour. Having made my humble apologies to Christina who I met outside Taurus, who fortunately, she recognize me as I had never seen pictures in her “bob” mode. We then we then headed straight to the Manchester Concord meeting were I introduce her to Mary, looking nice as usual and made her most welcome. Christina then went to get change and finally after an hour or so she re-appeared as her true-self, mmm so much better. After that we had a natter and then suggested we go out for a bite to eat. Christina had never done this before but nothing like throwing her at the deep end. LOL! WE only went around the corner to Villagio’s but this was a big step for Christina. At Villagio’s we had a nice meal, sat by the window of all places but that Christina took it in her stride. In the meantime, I noted Leanne had arrived to have a meal with some friends, with much to my surprise, I recognize Nikki & Gemma who I had not seen for a long time. As usual, we girls get carried away when nattering! After that Christina & I headed back to MC were Christina met new girls & had a natter - in the meantime Jane reappeared. Unfortunately the evening was almost over especially for Christina but she had decided to head back to her hotel as Christina which I understand was a little more excitement for her, apparently the hotel door keeper was a little confused! LOL. Regardless it was a nice evening with Christina and hopefully it wont be so long before we meet again.

After I said goodbye to Christina, I met up with Jane again and we headed to Velvet (upstairs) as that were Nikki & Gemma were going. Jane wanted to see Nikki as they have recently become good friends. On this occasion, it was nice to have a proper chat with Gemma (Geordie girl) as it had been about 2 years since last communication but she was really looking well and unusual to see her in Manchester. Finally my evening came to a close and departed for home. All in all, a good unexpected enjoyable evening was had.

At the time I thought this was my last evening out before my holiday in June but ……. Well that be for the next update.

(NB this entry written in two stages, began prior to my holiday and now just finished)!!

1 comment:

the CFG said...

was good to see you too KD...and hope you had a good hol! xx