18 May 2009

May 2009 - "Scrubbed up well".

It has been over a month since my last entry but really there has been no reason to add anything. MR & I had our welcomed break and it was one we enjoyed as had “chilled” out completely. Coming home was something I did not want to do as I was reluctant to upset the applecart as things were really good between us and it was a nice feeling too. But all good things must come to an end sooner or later but it was another 3 weeks before that happened. More of this later.

Putting KD to one side, home & family life has been taking priority over the last few months which is understandable given what happened in March. Since that event, a few changes have taken place including some alterations around the house, a new car and a new member of the family, mmmm the four legged variety I’m referring too there! Also, we are both looking forward to our main holiday in June which is something special to say the least. So to a certain extent, that has prevented KD from making an appearance but something that I accepted without too much of a problem. Strange this may seem to say this but I knew that KD was never far away.

At the beginning of the month, I contacted Jane again and we arranged an outing on a Tuesday as that was the best day for both of us. After arriving at Jane’s apartment, and as usual, we just made things up as we go along for the rest of the evening. In consequence, we ended up at the Lowry, Salford Quays but alas the shops were shut (one way of saving money)! So we ended up at a nearby Chinese restaurant “Pond Quay” for a bite to eat. Although it was quiet, it was an interesting experience and now’t to do with the food either. First, our little Chinese waitress was curious about the two of us for starters and could not almost keep away from us! However, she was polite and served us with a smile. During the course of our meal, I had notice a bloke on his own who occasionally kept looking at us but that is all so I thought no more about it! Later on, the bloke was making his way out but stopped at our table to say hello and just to say “we scrubbed up well” but take this as a compliment which we did! LOL. Although the bloke had a bearded, it transpired that he had a “femme” fetish and he had in the past, dressed up himself but mainly for “rocky horror” type of events. He confirmed that wished to do more often but personal circumstances dictated otherwise. Mmmmm sounds familiar to a lot of CD/TV’s?? We continued to have a natter for a few minutes before he went on his merry way! After that we finished our meal and then headed to the “Village” on a non T-Girl night. We headed to “Taurus” for a couple of drinks being amongst “normal” people including a group of student thespians. I certainly felt being the only T-Girl in the village as Jane is TS. LOL. After that we headed home and yet another quiet but enjoyable evening was had.

For some of you, it has become clear that Jane has become a close girlfriend and she is a lovely girl too. I do admire Jane for what she is going through which at times has not been easy for her. Currently, Jane has taken the big step to go full time which seems to be going smoothly especially at work which is big hurdle to overcome and hopefully continues to do so. One thing I like about her, she treats & respects everybody as individuals but for me especially, Jane accepts me for who I am (a part-time T-Girl?) and that I do “scrub up well” which means a lot to me, more than she imagines. May be I’m doing something right after all?

Last week, I had my 2nd IPL session which I was not exactly looking forward too due to the “ouch” factor! Anyway, it went well enough and currently the results to far is what I say patchy in parts. Clearly this is to do with the growth cycle of the hairs but at least it is a step in the right direction. However, the down side on this, that I must continue to shave everyday otherwise the patchiness becomes very evident to all & sundry. MR has certainly noticed the difference and not exactly over the moon with the results so far - clearly she likes me to have a stubble but alas it is not what I want, which I suppose a selfish point of view? My next session is not for another 5 weeks now so may be another improvement before then?

Finally, I am hoping to get out again before we go on holiday next month, hopefully this will happen on Wednesday were I have the opportunity to finally meet an Internet friend I’ve been in contact for quite a while.

2 comments:

Emma said...

Glad everything is going well for you Kay. Heard from Lisa last month about what happened in March and was shocked to say the least. Look forward to seeing you out and about soon.

Love Emma x x x

Jane Maybe said...

Jane Says "Thanks for the lovely comments kay,We Are not in are relationship" kay is a friend and we have other common intrest's as well.
correct kay i dont judge you or others because even though i am TS i started off just like you did exploring myself.but it was more of a confirmation for me of who i am.
see you soon
Jane