23 July 2009

July 09 - Words!!

What, where, when, why, how, love, trust, care, feel, truth, deceipt, confused, fun, happy, sad, laughter, cry, life, me, you, hug, together, lonely, quiet, distant, help, scared, frightened, talk, write, questions, answers, past, present, future, etc. Mmmm all singular words which mean so much when put into certain context, exactly how I as a person seem to be at this current time, no idea what to do, who or what to say, how I feel or not as the case may be. Where do I go from here as a person, regardless whether as "me", "KD", partner, parent, friend, colleague? Yes as I've said in my blog introduction, there is light at the end of the tunnel although you dont know how long that tunnel is .......................! In this case a very long tunnel with some distant hope somewhere. Tomorrow another day, it may be better? May be I will delete this post later?

2 comments:

Lucie G said...

There's always "hope".

Jenny.J said...

you can carry on torturing yourself for life, or you can just go with your gut instinct, your inner feeling, and deal with the concequences as and when they take place, there is no where else to go, you can't plan every reaction before an event has taken place