29 September 2007

September 2007

Well the month has gone and what is to write about - mmmm nothing as it has all been said in my previous entry! KD never made another appearance in consequence and I felt that the best course of action was in the end to say nothing. I felt little would be achieve in discussing the issue’s at heart, partly because I did not know what I wanted in the future. OK I do have some idea’s but the reality I need some time to find that out. In the circumstances rather unfair on MR to say one thing than do the opposite in the future. So I told MR for the time being lets leave things as they are, get on with other matters in our lives and I won’t do anything to inflame the situation. MR was puzzled by this response but I think she understood were I was coming from but did emphasis that I’m not avoiding the issue, just needed to time to think things through!

So did anything else happened in September? Well we had a break in Ireland which was nice, enjoyable and an escape from life in England. Sold my two cars and bought a new one from the proceeds, so on the bright side it is paid for with no added finance.

Only went out twice which was after coming back from Ireland, once to the Village and the other to Teela’s monthly meet a few days later. The village evening out was what I thought meeting up with a couple of friends but turned to be about 10 of us. Meal at Taurus was had, went to N.C. as Bernie Clifton, the TG Community Police Liaison Officer was in attendance. Manage to have a discussion about TG safety etc which was very useful but the spooky thing that Bernie & I realise we virtually lived next door to each other in our younger days and had certain things in common! Met a few other girls at NC including Marianne & Julia which was a nice surprise. However the evening from my point of view was not enjoyable as it could have been, it was in a way a let down as there was nothing different from any other visit to the Village! Really time to move on I think?

On the cyber front - continue to make contact with other girls especially Eve who I chat too on Messenger. Eve is a wonderful person, nice sense of humour, lives in Cheshire and has a supportive wife (but only so far). We seem to get on like a house on fire but alas we are not sure if we ever will meet! Although this is not the place to make comment, currently Eve has not been outside her home and not sure it will happen for a number of reasons. This I find sad & frustrating but that is life for you - may be things will hopefully change in the future and we will meet each other afterall? I certainly hope so.

Not many purchases this month, but still manage to buy 3 skirts, pair of shoes, a hangbag and two pairs of tights but not much opportunity to wear them though! MR bought me a pair of diamond opaque hold-ups which I’ve been after for a while, so that was really appreciated. Mmmm all these clothes etc and little opportunity to wear them! What is the point?

Well that sums up September which really ended on a flat note, well it had done since the middle of the month really! Well this leaves me to look forward to October but for what though?

No comments: