Well, KD only made two appearances during this month which is a little frustrating but that is life for you sometimes! Anyway after recent events, I suppose it was no bad thing and it has given me more time to think & reflect?
Strange really about writing blogs, you are never sure who is reading them, in fact if anyone is reading it at all? However, I am aware some people are as I get occasional feedback / comments. Certainly as far as MR is concerned, she was really not aware of my blog but it is done in the same way we keep our thoughts in a a diary which in the main others don’t see. In the circumstances, no need to reveal my thoughts as generally speaking MR & I do discuss “KD” matters anyway & there are no secrets. However, I was made aware by MR that another RG had written to her in regards to my “Sad & Confused” entry and as I understand, she was ask why she did not support me and have she read the blog entry? MR did not reveal the source of the message but I know it originated from a partner on Roses, a forum I don’t participate in as I still have mis-giving’s about it.
Alas this 3rd party message had caused another one to one emotional discussion and clearly some “hurt” along the way too. This neither of us wanted but unavoidable in the circumstances as MR had now read some of my blog. At the end of it, the air was clearer than before but I felt that it was unnecessary as we would of worked things out eventually and in our own time too. I certainly have no problems with MR reading my blog, as I have nothing to hide therefore comments on my blog are fine but why do some people attempt to be involved when no need too? Anyway this is now history and time to move on yet again.
As previously indicated, I had only went out twice, the first being Lisa’s evening meal in the Village which was better than I expected. Much to my surprise, Simon & Jennifer Dee were there too, it really nice to see both of them and a good natter was had too. Marianne was also there, along with her partner, Vicky and she seem to enjoy herself being the only RG in the party of 9. A nice meal was had at Taurus and later on we went to Churchill’s to watch the T-Girl entertainer miming some well known artists - she was good & humorous.
The other evening out was to Teela’s at Ellesmere Port which was also enjoyable for different reasons. One “Angel”, called Christine, who had been in contact with me had never been out before so I offered to meet her before hand and be her support so to speak. Well we met near Helsby first and then off we went to Teela‘s. Christine certainly seem to enjoy herself in the company of other T-Girls and now realises what was all the fuss about! During the course of the evening, I dressed up as a maid (for a bit of fun) and assisted Chief maid Susan waiting on the other girls. It was a fun evening but not something I would not do again in a hurry!
Some further clothes purchases were made but again I have no idea were to hang them! I have already had clothes clear outs but not this time as I still need to wear some of the unworn clothes first! Must stop buying more clothes and go out more is the only answer I suppose?
Went back to Teela’s later in the month, but this time in “bob” mode to do some DIY for her. I offered to build the mirror stand for the new make up table, so got the materials and initially build the frame. Now need to go back soon to finish the job off but must admit, its looking better than expected!
Finally, I have been in regular contact with a CD called Dianne from East Yorkshire over nearly 4 years and we have met on a few occasions also. Such a lovely person and we seem to get on well with each other. Alas we have never met each other as our femme selves. We have always maintained cyber contact and write about numerous things and not just about girly things either. Anyway. I received her last message in August which I duly replied, but not heard from her since other than a text (initially generated by me) some 4/5 weeks ago as I was concerned, that she was OK & would reply soon. Unfortunately, no message and I do find it very strange as I know I have not done anything wrong or out of turn. I wrote last week asking to just let me she was OK and wants to maintain contact but alas nothing. Why hun, I don‘t deserve this, please let me know one way or another, it is the least you can do?
Now look forward to November and I know I’m going out on 3 occasions which includes a special whole day at the end of month. :-)
1 comment:
Well Kay, a bit of a rollercoaster of a month perhaps. I find the dwindling of a friendship issue upsetting to read of. I place great value on friendship and companionship, so this is sad to read. I feel for you strongly in that respect, as this often happens to me.
I will see you soon this month, please keep writing...I'm reading !!! xxx
Post a Comment