Another month been & gone with I suppose not much to report but then again! LOL! Happily things at home are quiet in regards to KD but I have not done much to be KD in the first place. so clearly that puts things into perspective?
Just for a change, I’m going to have a rant! Over the last few months, some people seem to think that being a T-Girl is a hobby! How they come to that conclusion, remains a mystery to me and many other girls too? My interpretation of a hobby (golf, bird watching, collecting items etc), is something that you can indulge in as & when you feel like, do it when it suits you and subject to other commitments in your life. However, a hobby is not constantly in your thoughts as you can switch off and on accordingly. So why do some people think you can and also think that dressing occasionally can keep you happy & content? Personally, KD is not a hobby, she is part of me as a person, dare I say 24/7 regardless what clothes I have on although must admit very much better being dressed accordingly. OK for some TV’s (yes I purposely said TV’s), it may be hobby but other’s it is not! Isn’t it time that some people accept who we are rather than categorising us T-Girls, as we are after all, individual’s who have their own unique personalities??? Rant over!!!!
Been out twice again - mmm seems to be the thing recently, twice a month outings! Not what I want but other things in my life seem to dictate when I can or can’t be KD. Oh so frustrating at times as the girl in me needs to come out more often as she feels better for it! It makes the rest of my (our) life much much happier and more content too. On the shopping front, only a couple of Per Una skirts obtained in the recent sale, one of which may wear at the Angels North Xmas Meal next month. Then again us girls change our minds so no doubt something else will be worn instead! LOL.
Went to Lisa’s evening meal in the Village but this occasion I decided to arrive in the afternoon as Selina was staying in Tranny Towers (Ibis Hotel) and we had decided to meet accordingly. Mmm why not, as I could be KD for a few hours longer? Likewise it was also a good excuse to wear two outfits rather just the one, taking advantage of Selina’s hotel room. Thanks hun, it was appreciated and a very good afternoon & evening was had. Although it was yet another evening in the Village, for some unknown reason or another, I felt so so comfortable being KD, not just in appearance but within too! Its hard to explain but I’m sure some girls will understand what I’m saying?
The second occasion was as usual the monthly meeting at Teela’s in Ellesmere Port. On this occasion, again I encourage & met another “new” girl (Kate) to come along to the meeting, this being her very first outing. I had been in contact with Kate for 2/3 weeks before hand who contacted me via my blog, as apparently found this a source of some inspiration! More interestingly she was another girl from the Warrington area - mmmmm this place seems to be a haven for closeted T-Girls!! Anyway Kate seem to be enjoying herself which was more remarkable by the fact she only told her wife about being a T-Girl & going out that same afternoon! Apparently the wife was OK about it and since then things have been going good. Well done Kate and especially to the wife too - she seems to a gem? There were quite a few girls at the meeting but it was especially nice to see & hug Nicki, who is going through a rough time at the moment. I hope things will improve for her as she is such a nice warm person.
So that was my KD moments of the month - not much really but I had planned a third outing for the end of the month which was going to be a “me” whole day! Alas this was temporary cancelled until the new year due to unforeseen circumstances by Teela (Transpose). The “Me” day was simply to have a day of doing different things with assistance of Teela with emphasis on how to find a dress(es) that will achieve the full covering affect that my body requires! It was planned also to visit Manchester as part of the day too. Ah well never mind, yes I was disappointed but on the other hand something to look too in the new year. As for other outings - not a chance sadly!
Finally, as I and many other girls do on the “net”, we always read other blogs / adventures etc, some of whom are our friends too. We do this as we are interested how others are coping within themselves, about their trials & tribulations and also may be we can learn a thing or two along the way from their experiences. However, one thing that I have notice, no two girls have the same problems, they are unique to the individuals concerned. Likewise, there are always people worst off than yourselves which to a certain extent puts my/your experiences into perspective - well it should do but it don’t as you are naturally only interested in one person, this being “you”! Well regardless, I know I’m alright for all my moaning, thoughts etc as there are some friends who are going through the mill and my thoughts are with them. If you are reading this - please remember there is light at the end of tunnel, yes it may long but its there if you look hard enough. In other words, stick in there girl, life will get better eventually, just have a little time & patience please. Easy for me say, I know but my thoughts are with you never the less with lots of warm hugs too.
So what’s in store for next month, the final month of the year? A couple more night outs & more hopefully but I don’t have enough confidence that things will go as I would like!!
Just for a change, I’m going to have a rant! Over the last few months, some people seem to think that being a T-Girl is a hobby! How they come to that conclusion, remains a mystery to me and many other girls too? My interpretation of a hobby (golf, bird watching, collecting items etc), is something that you can indulge in as & when you feel like, do it when it suits you and subject to other commitments in your life. However, a hobby is not constantly in your thoughts as you can switch off and on accordingly. So why do some people think you can and also think that dressing occasionally can keep you happy & content? Personally, KD is not a hobby, she is part of me as a person, dare I say 24/7 regardless what clothes I have on although must admit very much better being dressed accordingly. OK for some TV’s (yes I purposely said TV’s), it may be hobby but other’s it is not! Isn’t it time that some people accept who we are rather than categorising us T-Girls, as we are after all, individual’s who have their own unique personalities??? Rant over!!!!
Been out twice again - mmm seems to be the thing recently, twice a month outings! Not what I want but other things in my life seem to dictate when I can or can’t be KD. Oh so frustrating at times as the girl in me needs to come out more often as she feels better for it! It makes the rest of my (our) life much much happier and more content too. On the shopping front, only a couple of Per Una skirts obtained in the recent sale, one of which may wear at the Angels North Xmas Meal next month. Then again us girls change our minds so no doubt something else will be worn instead! LOL.
Went to Lisa’s evening meal in the Village but this occasion I decided to arrive in the afternoon as Selina was staying in Tranny Towers (Ibis Hotel) and we had decided to meet accordingly. Mmm why not, as I could be KD for a few hours longer? Likewise it was also a good excuse to wear two outfits rather just the one, taking advantage of Selina’s hotel room. Thanks hun, it was appreciated and a very good afternoon & evening was had. Although it was yet another evening in the Village, for some unknown reason or another, I felt so so comfortable being KD, not just in appearance but within too! Its hard to explain but I’m sure some girls will understand what I’m saying?
The second occasion was as usual the monthly meeting at Teela’s in Ellesmere Port. On this occasion, again I encourage & met another “new” girl (Kate) to come along to the meeting, this being her very first outing. I had been in contact with Kate for 2/3 weeks before hand who contacted me via my blog, as apparently found this a source of some inspiration! More interestingly she was another girl from the Warrington area - mmmmm this place seems to be a haven for closeted T-Girls!! Anyway Kate seem to be enjoying herself which was more remarkable by the fact she only told her wife about being a T-Girl & going out that same afternoon! Apparently the wife was OK about it and since then things have been going good. Well done Kate and especially to the wife too - she seems to a gem? There were quite a few girls at the meeting but it was especially nice to see & hug Nicki, who is going through a rough time at the moment. I hope things will improve for her as she is such a nice warm person.
So that was my KD moments of the month - not much really but I had planned a third outing for the end of the month which was going to be a “me” whole day! Alas this was temporary cancelled until the new year due to unforeseen circumstances by Teela (Transpose). The “Me” day was simply to have a day of doing different things with assistance of Teela with emphasis on how to find a dress(es) that will achieve the full covering affect that my body requires! It was planned also to visit Manchester as part of the day too. Ah well never mind, yes I was disappointed but on the other hand something to look too in the new year. As for other outings - not a chance sadly!
Finally, as I and many other girls do on the “net”, we always read other blogs / adventures etc, some of whom are our friends too. We do this as we are interested how others are coping within themselves, about their trials & tribulations and also may be we can learn a thing or two along the way from their experiences. However, one thing that I have notice, no two girls have the same problems, they are unique to the individuals concerned. Likewise, there are always people worst off than yourselves which to a certain extent puts my/your experiences into perspective - well it should do but it don’t as you are naturally only interested in one person, this being “you”! Well regardless, I know I’m alright for all my moaning, thoughts etc as there are some friends who are going through the mill and my thoughts are with them. If you are reading this - please remember there is light at the end of tunnel, yes it may long but its there if you look hard enough. In other words, stick in there girl, life will get better eventually, just have a little time & patience please. Easy for me say, I know but my thoughts are with you never the less with lots of warm hugs too.
So what’s in store for next month, the final month of the year? A couple more night outs & more hopefully but I don’t have enough confidence that things will go as I would like!!
4 comments:
look forward to it Kay...
I don't think yours was a "rant" at all Kay...far from it...you're right, it's *so* not a hobby, more of an "identity".... and I think you're also right about the uniqueness...it's easy to think that in the fringe-area of society in which we perhaps inhabit, that we're all pretty similar in this small demographic, but of course, we're all totally unique as well here.... ho hum.... may you have an excellent next month and some nice Xmas outings Kay...best wishes and hugs....xxxx
Thanks Nicky, I appreciate your thoughts and I'm glad you agree. As for Dec so far - just say it has been a lousy start! Hugs,xxxx
If being a T*Girl is merely a hobby (as my mother seems to think) then it's a pretty all-consuming one...
Now, being seriously unpleasant to people who take this view... not THAT's a hobby!
Post a Comment