31 January 2008

January 2008

It’s a start of a another year and the continuation of my blog. The question arises, what is in store for KD this year? Well, if its like the previous couple of years, then it will be eventful one way or another. I certainly know were I am at the moment which is at a certain level and generally happy with that but there are other things I wish to do as KD, which won’t be easy to achieve. However, time and patience is the key.

As for this month, well its been a roller coaster again especially with MR. Really not knowing how either of us are feeling about the ins & outs of KD. Initially, MR surprisingly but welcomed never the less, had indicated she would like to come out with KD on the next evening out. Upon hearing that, I was, I must admit, a little apprehensive in giving any response as I did not want anything to be taken the wrong way and being conscious how MR had felt about things since “Sparkle“. Really I was attempting to be protective and caring of MR but unfortunately my response was taken the wrong way and further discussions pursued about KD. Mmmm the short term end result that MR decided she did not want to come out with me & better to stay out of KD’s life too. This was like one step forward, two steps backwards and leaving me frustrated, in limbo and not knowing what to say or do anymore. Regardless, I will live in hope no matter how small it may be and that MR will come out with me & hopefully understand me a little more? However, in defence of MR, it is really not easy for her is it? MR never had a choice about KD and has been attempting to take everything on board which cannot be easy to say the least.

As for outings, well it was the usual, an evening in the Village with some friends and to Tea at Teela’s monthly meet. In the light of what was going on at home with MR and my mind being elsewhere, my evening out in the Village was not as enjoyable as it may have been. In fact I left early straight after the meal, had a quiet drink in Taurus and then went home. Tea at Teela’s was a little different on this occasion as it was Teela’s first anniversary of “Transpose” being in business. It was celebrated with champagne and it was quite a turnout by the girls too. For once I thought I wear my Chinese Blue Silk Dress for the occasion which I’ve had for about 3 years but never worn it. Surprisingly it was a good fit and I felt good in it but clearly not a dress for walking down the local high street as it would attract too much attention.

Well that was really January, which clearly dominated by KD matters at home and needing to be sorted out some way or another. Being a T-Girl and being understood / accepted is a hard nut to crack - if there is an answer, will someone provide it please?

No comments: