Since my last entry, there have been many thoughts, talking and things going on and also a couple of welcomed outings too. Is that progress, I’m not sure but sadly many thoughts I have will now in future remain private and no longer for the blog. That way no individuals even with their honourable intentions can interfere in MY/OUR life again.
For those who read my blog, you will be a little confused by the above but just say a TGirl & partner decided in their wisdom to write to my partner to let them know of my blog thoughts and a little concerned to my well being - fair enough. The real stupid thing is that MR is aware of my blog and if she chooses can read it anytime, whether she does is her decision alone and that how it should be. However, I would point out the first rule of relationships - don’t interfere in other people’s relationships as sometimes you will cause more problems than there are to begin with. The soft thing was there are not too many people will actually be aware of my partners identity for a number of reasons so for me, if I really wanted too (but I’m not because there more important things to do) could find out who they were as there is not many links between Angels & Roses! Anyway, in future please keep away and your thoughts to yourselves - not to much to ask for, is it?
So what has happened since the last entry that I’m prepared to write about - been out twice in one week, once to Tea at Teela’s which was a little spooky personally as it been so long since KD made an appearance. The second occasion was two nights later, going out with my sister to the Village, met a few friends and a nice evening out. So much so, I had a nice feeling about myself the following day which alas did not last too long! My last entry also unusually generated a few responses, mostly thinking of me which was appreciated but at least they did not interfere! Following on from a couple of girls recommendations, MR & I finally met a counsellor but other than we will see her again, sadly that is all I’m prepared to say about this as the contents will remain private.
As for the future, still no idea, still confused, still attempting to keep in “bob” mode for sanity. Will I go out again, yes that I am sure and hopefully sometime in March. As for forums, can’t be bothered but so if anyone wants to contact / girly chat to me, it will be welcome but you know where I am.
No comments:
Post a Comment