19 March 2009

March 2009 - Life is just shit!

Well this entry is unplanned as I was busy writing the next blog entry entitled “Enjoyable Outing (2) which will eventually get posted. However, just when you are beginning to see some light then “hell“ is let loose! For once this has now’t to do with KD, in fact not even part of the story! Without saying too much, earlier this week MR & I were sitting & watching TV just like any other couple in the UK then suddenly our world is turned upside down! After that we became another statistic of violent crime! Yes we were threatened and robbed. Police & ambulance arrived - the latter thankfully as a percaution. Yes, physically we are OK but mentally not so sure. This matter has made life a little harder for us especially MR who has already endured a number of personal tragedies in the last 9 months - when will it end for her? Hopefully, time becomes a healer in the short / mid term future? As I‘ve said “Life is just shit“.

6 comments:

Jane Maybe said...

hiya,

i so shocked to hear about your recent experence's,love to you both.thanks for your concern for me i appreciate it,but look after yourself before me what has happened to you is far more traumatic than my current worrys.
if i can help you in any way,you know what to do
love jane
x

the CFG said...

oh Kay!!!! am so so sorry to hear this, the b*stards! (sorry for the language), am glad you are ok, but it sure is a hella shock as you say :-( x

Mrs Kate said...

Thats just awful KayD our thoughts are with you both. Hope they string up the beeps when they catch em. Sending you love and healing wishes xxx

Kate Collins said...

I am so sorry Kay; I feel angry and upset just thinking about your traumatic experience... I really hope they catch and bring these beggars to justice. Stay strong girl.
Kate x

Diana Richards said...

So upset to hear this Kay, you are both in my thoughts and I hope you are both recovering from the dreadful shock. This could have been anyone. If there's any justice in the world, these animals will reap their rewards.
Di
x

Jess said...

Oh dear - in my thoughts :(