After the previous eventful outing, things in my head just went from bad to worst and quite a bit of it had now’t to do with KD. However, although my blog is about me and because of past interference, I am not going to write anything here, those thoughts will remain in my head and hopefully things will be sorted out eventually.
Another IPL appointment has been & gone and yet more ouch. This time the Clinic nurse upped the zapping rating by an extra couple of stops in order to attempt to get at the stubborn spots especially around the chin area. She thought I had not notice she increase it but thankfully my skin was not as sensitive as per previous occasions. In the last week or so, I have notice some improvement in the chin area so may be some progress is being made. I have one more definite appointment but I’m sure the Clinic Nurse may suggest another one or two appointments which I must consider in the circumstances.
Fortunately I manage another outing at the end of the month and again it was a last minute affair. It had been a while since I had a night in the Village and more importantly not seen some friends for a while, so time to play catch up? Having contacted Diana who unfortunately could not meet me due to a prior engagement, Kate agreed to meet and as she said a good excuse to get out. We had arranged to meet at Taurus for 8.00pm. However during the 24hrs leading up, I (& many other girls) received an e/mail from Transfixed with an offer of a makeover & free photoshoot for £50. Now I had said in the past I would not do a photoshoot but I thought oh what the hell, let us have a bit of fun and see if Transfixed could fit me at short notice. To my surprise Lisa & Zara confirmed they could for a 4.00pm appointment which was ideal, given the fact I’m meeting Kate at 8.00pm. Great!
I decided to get ready at Transfixed as Lisa & Zara were going to do my make-up anyway so I though it would be easier. The hardest problem to pick some outfits for the photoshoot & for going out afterwards. Mmmm not easy for a girl who has a big wardrobe! LOL. A number of outfits chosen (there seem to be a “grey” theme amongst them) and let the girls pick the outfits. Arrived at Transfixed, a little later than planned due to traffic and to my surprise, Leanne was there as I‘ve never seen her before but reversed applied too! LOL. Anyway, Lisa & Zara done my make-up and decided on three outfits for me all with a common “neutral” theme (grey!!) amongst them. For the next couple of hours, I changed into the outfits and got various photo’s taken in different poses and settings - all images taken by a male photographer who was patient but nice & pleasant too. It was a little amusing on my part for this to happen but I did actually enjoy it. By the time the shoot was finish, I was running late to meet Kate. Ooooops! Currently still have not seen the finish results of the images but I am looking forward to seeing them although I accept they will be touched up a little. Hey at least see what potential I may have! LOL!
By now I was a little over 50 mins late meeting Kate at Taurus but fortunately she remained patient & waited after I informed her of what was happening. For the rest of the evening, we caught up on old times and recent news & events, had an enjoyable meal and of course visited Manchester Concord late on. As we left MC, we bumped into Leanne who looked a little different along myself from last time we met a few hours earlier. I think we both prefer the later versions of ourselves! LOL!
Overall it was a nice few hours of being pampered and in the good company of a friend too - mmm may I should do it again somethime in the future but let us see the images first before I decide. Hopefully I will see them this coming Wednesday when I meet my sister in Manchester?
No comments:
Post a Comment