Time to play catch up on my blog as its been a while and further more off on my travels shortly for a few days to totally chill out on a few pints of the black stuff! Frustratingly, two good friend's rang me today & ask if I wanted to go out next week which I would normally have said yes but eh sod's law intervened again! LOL!
Looking back at September, the highlight of the month was no doubt the surprised but unexpected outing with MR. Out of the blue MR asked if she could come out with me as KD and of course I jumped at the chance given past circumstances & feelings. As usual we decided it would be the Village for our outing and on the day, we had the unusual occurrence of both of us getting ready at the same time at home. While changing and secretly I had hatched a plan to visit Transfixed were Lisa & Zara had agreed for hair cut & restyle and a make-over, not me though but for MR! I thought this would be a nice way of appreciating MR willingness to come out with KD again. This clearly caught out MR with this surprise but it was a good way of MR meeting people who services I use occasionally. Finally we were ready and off we went. Duly arrived at Transfixed, MR met Lisa & Zara and they then proceeded to wave their magic on my dear partner. A couple of hours later, MR was well pleased with the results especially her new hair style - it was so good, she wants to go back in the future for her hair cut & style! After that we headed to the Village and had a nice meal at Taurus before making a quick visit to Manchester Concord. After that we headed home, both feeling happy and deeming the evening a success. For me, it was a positive step forward after recent events and hopefully another outing will occur in the future.
Due to home & family circumstances, I only manage to get out again once in the month and this time going to the monthly meeting at Transpose. However, I made this outing a little different by arranging to meet my sister at Cheshire Oaks before hand, a location I have never visited before and being closer to home too. Being a Monday evening, it was going to be quiet but a little shopping was had were I got myself a M&S coat I’ve been eyeing up for a while and also having our tea. Again, it felt all very natural to me being there with my sister but unfortunately it don’t happen enough. Having had a good chat with my sister, we went our separate ways and headed to Transpose. Arriving there, it became apparent some girls were surprised to see me as the last time I attended a meeting was over 6 months previously. The rest of the evening was just chatting & mixing with the girls.
As things turned out, that was the last time I got out as ongoing family matters curtailed further thoughts for this to happen but it was a question of priorities really, as they were the most important to me. Further more, by concentrating on these first, it would make my life a little easier in the future, not just for KD but financially too. As I write this (today being Friday, 9th October), I’ve not been able to get out and currently the next time will certainly be at least another 10 days. Yes very frustrating but patience will be rewarded.
Finally, another “ouch” session was had in order to attempt to get rid of the unwanted hair around the chin area which does not seem wish to disappear. On this occasion, there seem to be a concentrated effort by the clinic nurse to make this area better. A couple weeks later, there had been another improvement in that area, which has pleased me but still I think a couple more sessions are required. Due to numerous circumstances, my next session wont be until the end of October. May be this alteration in time spam may just catch those subborn hairs? Time will tell!
No comments:
Post a Comment