5 November 2009

October 09 - Not much to report!

October turned out to be quiet month with only one outing which was on the 21st were I met up with Kate, Shirley & Diana in the Village for a meal. Prior to meeting them, I visited Trans-fixed and finally collected my photoshoot images. It was nice to be out again, just too long between outings I’m afraid which leaves me frustrated and at times, a little sad. However, I cant do much about that though. Kate, Shirley & Diana were pleasantly surprised to a “new” me referring to my causal outfit consisting of heels, dark jeans, t-shirt and short sleeve jumper complete with belt and my new hairstyle. They said it made me look younger but I will take their word for that. All in all it was a nice pleasant evening.

I was unable to get out earlier during the month due a short holiday and other matters needing attending too. While away, did manage to purchase a couple more items for my wardrobe which one was worn on my outing above. However, I did manage to attend Tea at Teela’s monthly meeting but due to a number of circumstances, it was really not possible or worth it to get change. So I ended up at the meeting feeling a little odd amongst all the girls. Mmmm sort of a weird feeling and not feeling right. I wonder what the girls thought of me though? In future, KD will just go. As mentioned, MR & I had a short holiday but just before we were leaving, Jane contacted me to see if I like to go out with her & Becky the following week. Sods law as usual as any other time, I would of said yes but alas I’m away. More frustration!

At the end of month, I had another IPL appointment and more “ouch”. Looking at the chin area especially, yes there has been some improvement but not much as I hoped for. I will have one more session in December and then make a decision one way or another. Also coming onto play is the cost as I don’t have a bottomless pit and there has got to be limit set I’m afraid not just in my interest but consideration to others too.

As for the coming month (November), hopefully I will get out 2/3 times at least but I know I will go to Tea at Teela’s at least. It would be nice get away from the Village but will I get the opportunity though?

No comments: