Over the last few months MR has been more understanding of my needs although it is still difficult for her at times. Her consideration and thoughtfulness has not been unnoticed and I have acknowledged that. In consequence I do attempt to continue to be the person she really wants me to be no matter now hard it can be on the odd but frustrating occasion. MR seems to know I wish to go out more and often asks if I’m going this week - most replies from me and it is true I don’t know or not thought about it. As I’ve said previously I don’t make plans as something tends to crop up which prevents me from going out. Even this week, MR ask if I was going on a Christmas dinner evening but confirmed not, as difficult to make forward plans. Surprisingly she suggested why not stay the night which was nice but sadly not possible at this late stage. Regardless it is a positive step on MR’s part & has not gone unnoticed.
Another month over with and more of the same as for last couple of months. Visits to the Village and to Trans-pose and meeting some friends too but the highlight being MR coming out again with me which is always welcomed. As per previous occasion, a visit to Transfixed was also included to allow MR get her hair done but at least I arrived ready with just leaving me to do my nails. We ended up having a nice meal at Velvet and a visit to Manchester Concord as Marianne was singing. We enjoyed Marianne’s performance although because she does not have an Irish accent, the Irish songs did not have the same impact with us as we are regular visitors to Ireland and hear them with the twang. However, a special thank you to Diana who took time out to have a pleasant conversation with MR which was really appreciated.
The other occasion to the Village was for the Northern Angels Monthly evening meal which was the first I had been too this year! In the past I had been present on everyone including those that I organised too, but alas there is always something different to do. This particular evening was most enjoyable with good company - made better meeting Marlene for the first time (a lovely person), seeing Sandi (nice outfit) and Tina - the first I’ve seen her away from Trans-pose. May be I should participate more often in future?
The visit to the monthly meeting at Trans-pose was made a little different by arriving earlier and having a mini photo session with Teela, wearing one or two “different” outfits including a 1920’s theme and a typical tranny‘s outfit! LOL! I wont say much about the latter as it open to interpretation as what that it is but it is just my personal view and no offence meant. The 1920’s theme outfit was a pleasant surprise but it did work and produce one or two good images. The rest of the evening was spent mixing & chatting with new & old friends.
Currently working on a new but different outfit for an outing or two in the future and I had most of the items already. Just needed a black overbust corset which I purchase last week in London. Interestingly, I had it fitted while at an event (not as KD) and some unknown girls came up to me thought I was cool trying one on! The sales assistants initially could not figure out why I wanted one but when explained - everything dropped into place and most helpful & pleasant too.
So that sums up my month but leaves me a final comment to make and it is in relation to the Angels Forum which I belong and occasionally write a response or something. Unfortunately, the forum is not what it use to be and some members seem to be hell bent either intentionally or unintentionally seem cause arguments, trade insults, and occasionally make personal comments. In turn a few threads do end up getting locked to prevent further discussion and arguments. This in turn has understandably driven some members away & makes it harder for new members to participate. I have my views on what category of members seem to cause the problems but I will keep that to myself as no doubt I will the wrath of their thoughts which will only in turn confirm my thoughts were correct. However, the bottom line, some members need to back off, think twice what they write and most of all respect & consider other members views whether they are right or wrong. The forum is there to help, support assist, offer advice and make friends to every member who seeks it but it is not a battle ground for your own personal agenda! Hopefully it will get better in due course as the forum is and can be excellent place for TG members.
Another month over with and more of the same as for last couple of months. Visits to the Village and to Trans-pose and meeting some friends too but the highlight being MR coming out again with me which is always welcomed. As per previous occasion, a visit to Transfixed was also included to allow MR get her hair done but at least I arrived ready with just leaving me to do my nails. We ended up having a nice meal at Velvet and a visit to Manchester Concord as Marianne was singing. We enjoyed Marianne’s performance although because she does not have an Irish accent, the Irish songs did not have the same impact with us as we are regular visitors to Ireland and hear them with the twang. However, a special thank you to Diana who took time out to have a pleasant conversation with MR which was really appreciated.
The other occasion to the Village was for the Northern Angels Monthly evening meal which was the first I had been too this year! In the past I had been present on everyone including those that I organised too, but alas there is always something different to do. This particular evening was most enjoyable with good company - made better meeting Marlene for the first time (a lovely person), seeing Sandi (nice outfit) and Tina - the first I’ve seen her away from Trans-pose. May be I should participate more often in future?
The visit to the monthly meeting at Trans-pose was made a little different by arriving earlier and having a mini photo session with Teela, wearing one or two “different” outfits including a 1920’s theme and a typical tranny‘s outfit! LOL! I wont say much about the latter as it open to interpretation as what that it is but it is just my personal view and no offence meant. The 1920’s theme outfit was a pleasant surprise but it did work and produce one or two good images. The rest of the evening was spent mixing & chatting with new & old friends.
Currently working on a new but different outfit for an outing or two in the future and I had most of the items already. Just needed a black overbust corset which I purchase last week in London. Interestingly, I had it fitted while at an event (not as KD) and some unknown girls came up to me thought I was cool trying one on! The sales assistants initially could not figure out why I wanted one but when explained - everything dropped into place and most helpful & pleasant too.
So that sums up my month but leaves me a final comment to make and it is in relation to the Angels Forum which I belong and occasionally write a response or something. Unfortunately, the forum is not what it use to be and some members seem to be hell bent either intentionally or unintentionally seem cause arguments, trade insults, and occasionally make personal comments. In turn a few threads do end up getting locked to prevent further discussion and arguments. This in turn has understandably driven some members away & makes it harder for new members to participate. I have my views on what category of members seem to cause the problems but I will keep that to myself as no doubt I will the wrath of their thoughts which will only in turn confirm my thoughts were correct. However, the bottom line, some members need to back off, think twice what they write and most of all respect & consider other members views whether they are right or wrong. The forum is there to help, support assist, offer advice and make friends to every member who seeks it but it is not a battle ground for your own personal agenda! Hopefully it will get better in due course as the forum is and can be excellent place for TG members.
No comments:
Post a Comment