25 November 2010

August 10 - A close shave & was other things.

The following was written prior to our holiday at the end of August and I had not finished it. I've decided to post what Ive written as its a story on its own anyway!

Talking of visiting home as & when the children wish too, this lead to a very very close shave in being outsted by my eldest son! I was going out to the Village to meet friends and got ready during the afternoon at home. Finally I was ready, all I needed to do now was put things in car and go. However, what I tend to do is after each part of getting ready, I always put things back to were they belong especially my make-up which I tend to do in the bathroom. This routine actually saved me on this occasion as un-expectantly and unknown to me my eldest son arrived home but I was upstairs not knowing who came in. I knew it was not MR as she was in work. As you imagine I’m completely KD on the landing and shitting myself!! I just dashed into our bedroom and shut the door fast. Next thing, feet bounce up the stairs but still no hello or whatever. I just stayed silent but son knew I was home but he went to spare bedroom for PC access to the internet. Bearing in mind I was ready, I had to get completely undress and get my make off - fortunately I had some wipes in my handbag and return to that “other” person that I don’t wish to be! With all my clothes now in the corner behind the bedroom door, I appeared and said hello to son! The fortunate thing as mentioned before I had no make-up in the bathroom otherwise I suspect questions may have been ask! Fortunately about an hour later, my son went and I had to get ready once again now running 90 minutes late as I was meeting a girl friend in the Village. So as can be noted, although no children living at home, I still have to watch my back for the un-expected. Who said being a Tgirl is easy? LOL

No comments: