Yes, it’s a new year, a new start and all that but the reality, it is not sadly! Still attempting to sort out problems at home but at least I am getting there. Hopefully, in a few weeks time, things will be on an even keel and we can therefore move on. Strange really, none of my friends bothered to see how I was and it was left to my work managers to listen to me - at least they helped in their own way which was appreciated. The reality of the situation I was hurt badly by MR and with all that went on including trying to sort the mess out, I’ve gradually become mentally exhausted. But as I’ve said before, there is some light at the end of the tunnel so hopefully I will improve accordingly.
The knock-on of the above, that I’ve not been able to get out due to lack of funds since mid December which has added to my sense of frustration. I had plans to get out around 29th/30th December but there was no chance of that going ahead. At the moment, as the situation is a little easier and in the interest’s of my sanity, I will go to Transpose monthly meeting tomorrow night just to be “me” for a few hours - may be even meet my sister before hand.
With home things going on, I’ve mange to maintain some contact with some cyber friends, with a couple of whom there are provisional plans to meet and hopefully fingers cross that will happen. Really looking for a genuine friend or two, so we can do things together, whether it is a day or evening outing or both even and not to the same places either. Some girls do suggest, nothing stopping you going anyway, true enough but I don’t want to do that as on my own! Come on girls, where’s the fun and enjoyment in that? Enough said really.
Manage with scrapping a bit money together - not sure from where though, to buy a new skirt and jewellery but this will offset by some shoes/clothes being sold on Ebay. Further more, I don’t have anymore room in the wardrobes for further clothes so something has to give I'm afraid. Probably have another little clearout as I’m not happy with some of the Jackets I have in my collection - thinking they may be a little too short for my dress style?
Well that is enough on this occasion my little blog, see you in the future sometime.
The knock-on of the above, that I’ve not been able to get out due to lack of funds since mid December which has added to my sense of frustration. I had plans to get out around 29th/30th December but there was no chance of that going ahead. At the moment, as the situation is a little easier and in the interest’s of my sanity, I will go to Transpose monthly meeting tomorrow night just to be “me” for a few hours - may be even meet my sister before hand.
With home things going on, I’ve mange to maintain some contact with some cyber friends, with a couple of whom there are provisional plans to meet and hopefully fingers cross that will happen. Really looking for a genuine friend or two, so we can do things together, whether it is a day or evening outing or both even and not to the same places either. Some girls do suggest, nothing stopping you going anyway, true enough but I don’t want to do that as on my own! Come on girls, where’s the fun and enjoyment in that? Enough said really.
Manage with scrapping a bit money together - not sure from where though, to buy a new skirt and jewellery but this will offset by some shoes/clothes being sold on Ebay. Further more, I don’t have anymore room in the wardrobes for further clothes so something has to give I'm afraid. Probably have another little clearout as I’m not happy with some of the Jackets I have in my collection - thinking they may be a little too short for my dress style?
Well that is enough on this occasion my little blog, see you in the future sometime.
No comments:
Post a Comment