16 June 2007

April 2007:

Well this was really dominated by non KD matters for a change as we had a holiday of a lifetime for the two weeks of the month. A fantastic holiday was had and for brief moments KD never existed - in away this was nice not just for MR but strange it may seem for me too! However, I’m not sure why I say that though!!

Because of the holiday, KD never dominated our thoughts for a change but she was still there never the less. However, I had received a nice e/mail from a new girl (Miss X), seeking friendship etc. This came about after recommendation by Teela to contact 3 T-Girls including myself as ideal girls to support & assist in her new found T-Girl life. The new girl clearly wanted to go on to the next stage, make new friends and go out. I thought this was a good idea & more than willing to assist in what ever way I could. I replied to her & got a reply accordingly but what happen later on was never expected and consequently changed my perceptions and views!

As indicated earlier, I has decided there was not going to be any monthly evening meal but I still had the need to be KD on some occasion which ended me going to Teela’s monthly gathering at Transpose. Yet again, I decided to get ready before hand and drive there & back as KD, with the usual thing of applying the final transformation of wig, lippy & earrings in the car! What happened upon arrival was unexpected & one of shock I suppose?

In the following paragraph I have with held the true identities as it serves no purpose in others knowing who they are.
I had noted that Ms A was waiting outside Transpose as unable to gain entrance. Ms A then indicated that Miss X (as referred in previous paragraph) would not be coming tonight because of me!! Apparently no reason was given other than to suggest that Miss X did not like the contents of my e/mail and suddenly lost confidence. I had the impression that I was getting the blame for the girls not going to Cheshire Oaks? However, I knew there was nothing untowards in the e/mail to Miss X and that she was reading too much into it - however she did not contact me for clarification etc but decided in her wisdom to forward a private e/mail to a 3rd party. I found this most annoying and betraying confidence also. Further more putting Ms A into a position she did not ask to be in nor wanted to be in either. Clearly Miss X had no understanding what she had done (maybe nor cared either) and immediately thought this is a person not to be trusted! This particular matter put a damper on the rest of the evening but I knew I had not done or said anything wrong, yet I was taking the blame for Miss X not coming & not going to Cheshire Oaks either!!

The above matter in consequence left a very sour taste in my mouth and made me think about who I wish to help / assist / communicate with (new) girls in future - really why should I bother? Anyway thankfully the holiday was on the horizon so I could temporary forget about it.

1 comment:

Jane Maybe said...

some people just dont appreciate you !