16 June 2007

The Unexpected & A Special Day (Mar 07)

I got the most unexpected surprise (or was it shock ) from my partner in February. This was something that I never either considered it would happen nor did I from a personal point of view that I ever imagine that I would ask such a question!

My partner totally out of the blue, suggested that with being on week’s holiday in early March, would I (being KD) like to go out for a evening meal to the Village with her (in other words on our own) on the Wednesday of that week? As you may imagine, hearing this took me by surprise and it was a few moments before I replied with the only answer - yes that would be nice.

However, I did had to clarify what she actually said and to make sure I was not dreaming but thankfully I was not! There was never a hint that this was going to happen but admit over the last couple of months, things have being going well but I did not think as good as this. Likewise my partner had been out with me before but always in the company of other girls (& their partners) and never imagine she would go out with KD on her own. Mainly because there was no reason too as I knew she rather have her "man" when going out as just the two of us.

Well we arranged our evening out at the Manchester Village on Wednesday just gone and what an enjoyable memorable evening we had. Certainly one that neither of us will forget and may be in time will happen again. However that is not the whole story as this became a special day for me personally.

I had previously arranged to attend a Make-Up workshop on the afternoon at “Trans-pose” in Ellesmere Port. This was arranged so I could improve my make-up techniques and hopefully gain some useful advice. However, I had decided that I would actually arrive as KD straight from home. This meant two things, first leaving the house as KD and then driving the car to Trans-pose, two things that I‘ve never done before. Getting into the car was fun but slightly cheated though, only put my wig & ear rings on 800yds from home although I was fully dressed, (including pencil skirt, heels on) and make-up applied. The drive to Ellesmere Port was almost uneventful but never the less had to take an unexpected detour due to road works! Eventually arrived 30 mins later than expected but happy! In the meantime I had arranged to meet MR at the Village at teatime but arrived late due to the extra footy traffic - yes I drove in KD mode again this time with long skirt and boots.

In the meantime MR waited for me at AXM for 90 mins on her own but felt very safe & assured. Finally I meant her and she was surprisingly all very calm & happy - we then went to Villagio’s for a very nice meal - interestingly I was only T-Girl in the restaurant which was a little unusual! Later on, we went to Taurus & eventually ended up at Northern Concord were we met couple of friends - Jenny D & Beckie R - thank you girls for making MR so welcoming. The latter two locations MR had never been too and she enjoyed visiting them. Anyway, approx 11.00pm we decided to head home and end the night on a high rather than chancing going to another bar / location. And here comes another first, I drove home as KD too with MR beside me who felt it a little unusual but again took it her stride. It was a little risky driving home especially upon arrival, but given time of night no neighbours should be around & our son should be fast asleep (yes he does not know). Well as expected no problems there. By this stage I had been KD for a full 12 hours, had worn two different outfits in that time and done a number of firsts also. Certainly driving en femme was most enjoyable and no trouble driving in heels either - easy! I did have the feeling I felt “nice” in numerous different ways but had also something to do with MR making me like this too.

We eventually got to bed but not before I started to think what I or should I say “we” had done! In a way I thought I had been dreaming but of course it was not - everything did really happen. It then hit me and began to cry!!! MR could not understand why & thought I was being silly! But the reality, MR had done something that I never expected and I thought how could I ever repay her for letting me to live my dream! Of course more love and care is the only answer but if I could give her the world I would - she really deserves it - there is no doubt about it she is a really special lady and I’m extremely lucky to have her.

No comments: