In the first months of the year, the frequency of my outings have increased mainly through from MR‘s support and assistance which gain me additional confidence. But little did I know what was surprising in store during March - more of this later. In the light of the success of the monthly evening meals, I organise another two, one in January at Velvet and the other in March at Villagio‘s. Both of them seem successful with the usual familiar faces attending and MR & Sandra now getting to know each other better. They do seem to like each other and have similar humorous thoughts about us girls!! May be we could arrange to go out with Astrid & Sandra sometime in the future? However, I had decided in my own mind that I would not arrange further evening meals beyond May, partly because of the summer months and more importantly not sure what I was getting out of them at a personal (KD) level. No evening meals were organised for February as was not practicable and April due to holidays occurring. However, suggestions were made for someone else to organise one but no surprise to me, no one was prepared to do so for a number of reasons.
I did go out at the beginning of February with Lisa, Jenny & Becky R, were as usual visited Villagio’s, went to NC and a few drinks at AXM. A nice evening was had especially seeing Becky again but would be interested to visit some of the other bars and eating houses. May be a visit to Chinatown is finally on the cards?
Finally I got round to having a mini wardrobe sort out as it was getting a bit big and that my skirt size was now 12!! In consequence the size 16 skirts in the collection had to disappear. Some items were sold via Ebay, others donated to Transpose to expand their wardrobe. Even after that clearout, I still had approx 40 skirts amongst other clothes & shoes!! Mmmmm now I know what it is like that a girl never has enough clothes! However, it was noted there were still some gaps in my wardrobe for further items including shoes and one/two tops.
Oh yes I nearly forgot - deatils of "Sparkle" are now out, so booked a hotel room at the Ibis, Charles St (aka Tranny Towers) for both of us!! Hopefully this year, MR will be with me but again just booked for one night only - it is long enough and I will be KD for about36 hours anyway. Mmmmm will MR be OK with that but I'm confident she will be.
Prior to the March evening meal, I decided to attend “Tea at Teela’s” (Transpose) on Mon evening (19) to see what it was all about and again was it something that I would enjoy. On this occasion, I got ready at home with the help of MR who cleared the way to the car for me. Once away from home, I put my wig, lippy & earrings on to complete the transformation! Yet again driving femme to & from Transpose which I enjoyed and more importantly no one seems to notice that either!! Mmmm nice. I stayed at Teela’s for about 6 hours and met a few girls including Faye who I first met at the Xmas meal. Noted the different interpretations of dress but everyone who attended seem to mix OK with Teela (with the assistance of Susan) being a very nice host. Also met Teela’s partner, Dave who is lovely person and made everyone welcome too. Certainly I would attend another monthly meeting again.
No comments:
Post a Comment