JUNE 03: - Wife (MR) found out I was a cross dresser after 30 years! Yes as you imagine, the biggest shock of her life especially when she thought she knew & trusted me!! I had thought my marriage was a goner but thankfully over a period of time, we worked it out but only to a certain extent. In some respects our relationship improved because of it! Also agreed not to tell our family which still remains that decision to this day.
AUG 04: Joined Crossdressers Secret Garden Yahoo Group (USA based TV forum) & made initial cyber contact with a UK Cder (Di) who has since become a good tranny friend.
SEPT 04: - After 15 months, my CDing was gradually going back into the closet, mainly because MR was hoping it would go away - I suppose no surprise but I knew it would not! Once a CD always a CD is my motto! I decided that I had to raise the whole tranny subject with MR which in away was starting all over again. I had left it, god knows what would of happened! Ah well, decided to give MR a 5 page letter explaining my inner thoughts, feelings etc which was the hardest thing I've ever done especially not knowing the end result. Fortunately this was the breakthrough I was seeking but it was hard for both of us over the next 12 months!
OCT 04: - Went to a dressing agency (Krystyna's) with the full knowledge & blessing of MR. A small but significant step forward.
NOV 04: - MR off her own back, made the decision to look at some photo's of me dressed as KD, taken at the Kyrstyna's. Interesting one of the photo's MR thought it was another girl!!
DEC 04: - MR finally decided to see me dress live - definitely the most nerve wrecking moment of my life but looking back on it, one of the funniest too for both of us. Interestingly MR's comments about my dress sense was something else though - dressing as her mum would & she is a pensioner!! Also went out shopping together to change my dress sense and purchase new femme clothes. A new but fun experience for both of us.
JAN 05: - As part of new image, a new wig was required. Booked a fitting session at Wigs R Us which MR also willingly but nervously came along too - another step forward although the final cost of the wig was more than we expected. However quality does not come cheap especially at £160 but at least it suits my face profile & colouring! Also started for the first time to dress at home with MR's blessing.
FEB 05: - Joined Angels Forum and the associated Yahoo Group. MR also finally acknowledge that after attempting to deal with CDing on her own, it would be better to contact other partners. MR joined the UK Angels Partners Group although initially it was hard work to make any form of contact or obtain advice!!
JULY 05: - Another significant but hard step was made but not without the usual heartache for I & MR. After a lot of thought, I knew that I needed to go out femmeâ & meet others is what I was seeking as dressing at home was not what I wanted. This was a big step for GJ to take on board. Made my first visit (in Bob mode) to the Manchester Village, first to meet Becky (TV) & her unexpected friend Mica but that turned out not I was expecting & consequently felt let down! However, took the opportunity to visit Northern Concorde on my own which was an interesting but pleasant experience. As I found out later MR was not pleased that I done this on my own! Made initial e/mail contact with Vicky who has become a significant person / friend in my tranny life! Took another big step by telling a close work girl colleague that I'm a tranny which she took it all her stride and has been very supportive since!
AUG 05: - MR & I (in normal couple mode) had an interesting but most enjoyable evening out at the Village. Something we saw & done together - a most important step for me as MR saw all what the Village first hand along with seeing other trannies in person. On the last day of the month, the BIG day had arrived, MR & I (as Kay Denise) met up with 3 other TV/RG couples at the Village for what turned out to be a great enjoyable evening including a meal and going to Naps for the first time. This is what I call the WOW factor, being dress a la femme in public for the first time but also MR took it all on aboard & in her stride too! Met some great people and since then have become friends.
SEPT 05: Finally joined Roses forum, learning new things but finding it hard to break into the Forum as a number of girls seem (but no surprise) to be very friendly with each other. May be this will change in time as they get to know me but I think it can be a little off putting for new members though!
OCT 05: MR makes contact with one of the RG (Ali) from our August evening out and meets her later that month - has now become very good friends almost like sisters!!! This is a significant step forward for me personally as it means that MR has to a certain extent accepted my new Tranny life!
DEC 05: Due to a number of reasons / circumstances, have not been able to dress since August. Oh very frustrating to say the least but on the bright side, I have an understanding but loving wife and a full femme wardrobe. Now making plans (with MR's blessing & knowledge) for 2006 to play catch up!! Decided to write a journal of my thoughts, feelings & exploits (or lack of if that happens) and see if 2006 turns out to be THE year I finally feel a proper tranny and make new tranny friends as well?
AUG 04: Joined Crossdressers Secret Garden Yahoo Group (USA based TV forum) & made initial cyber contact with a UK Cder (Di) who has since become a good tranny friend.
SEPT 04: - After 15 months, my CDing was gradually going back into the closet, mainly because MR was hoping it would go away - I suppose no surprise but I knew it would not! Once a CD always a CD is my motto! I decided that I had to raise the whole tranny subject with MR which in away was starting all over again. I had left it, god knows what would of happened! Ah well, decided to give MR a 5 page letter explaining my inner thoughts, feelings etc which was the hardest thing I've ever done especially not knowing the end result. Fortunately this was the breakthrough I was seeking but it was hard for both of us over the next 12 months!
OCT 04: - Went to a dressing agency (Krystyna's) with the full knowledge & blessing of MR. A small but significant step forward.
NOV 04: - MR off her own back, made the decision to look at some photo's of me dressed as KD, taken at the Kyrstyna's. Interesting one of the photo's MR thought it was another girl!!
DEC 04: - MR finally decided to see me dress live - definitely the most nerve wrecking moment of my life but looking back on it, one of the funniest too for both of us. Interestingly MR's comments about my dress sense was something else though - dressing as her mum would & she is a pensioner!! Also went out shopping together to change my dress sense and purchase new femme clothes. A new but fun experience for both of us.
JAN 05: - As part of new image, a new wig was required. Booked a fitting session at Wigs R Us which MR also willingly but nervously came along too - another step forward although the final cost of the wig was more than we expected. However quality does not come cheap especially at £160 but at least it suits my face profile & colouring! Also started for the first time to dress at home with MR's blessing.
FEB 05: - Joined Angels Forum and the associated Yahoo Group. MR also finally acknowledge that after attempting to deal with CDing on her own, it would be better to contact other partners. MR joined the UK Angels Partners Group although initially it was hard work to make any form of contact or obtain advice!!
JULY 05: - Another significant but hard step was made but not without the usual heartache for I & MR. After a lot of thought, I knew that I needed to go out femmeâ & meet others is what I was seeking as dressing at home was not what I wanted. This was a big step for GJ to take on board. Made my first visit (in Bob mode) to the Manchester Village, first to meet Becky (TV) & her unexpected friend Mica but that turned out not I was expecting & consequently felt let down! However, took the opportunity to visit Northern Concorde on my own which was an interesting but pleasant experience. As I found out later MR was not pleased that I done this on my own! Made initial e/mail contact with Vicky who has become a significant person / friend in my tranny life! Took another big step by telling a close work girl colleague that I'm a tranny which she took it all her stride and has been very supportive since!
AUG 05: - MR & I (in normal couple mode) had an interesting but most enjoyable evening out at the Village. Something we saw & done together - a most important step for me as MR saw all what the Village first hand along with seeing other trannies in person. On the last day of the month, the BIG day had arrived, MR & I (as Kay Denise) met up with 3 other TV/RG couples at the Village for what turned out to be a great enjoyable evening including a meal and going to Naps for the first time. This is what I call the WOW factor, being dress a la femme in public for the first time but also MR took it all on aboard & in her stride too! Met some great people and since then have become friends.
SEPT 05: Finally joined Roses forum, learning new things but finding it hard to break into the Forum as a number of girls seem (but no surprise) to be very friendly with each other. May be this will change in time as they get to know me but I think it can be a little off putting for new members though!
OCT 05: MR makes contact with one of the RG (Ali) from our August evening out and meets her later that month - has now become very good friends almost like sisters!!! This is a significant step forward for me personally as it means that MR has to a certain extent accepted my new Tranny life!
DEC 05: Due to a number of reasons / circumstances, have not been able to dress since August. Oh very frustrating to say the least but on the bright side, I have an understanding but loving wife and a full femme wardrobe. Now making plans (with MR's blessing & knowledge) for 2006 to play catch up!! Decided to write a journal of my thoughts, feelings & exploits (or lack of if that happens) and see if 2006 turns out to be THE year I finally feel a proper tranny and make new tranny friends as well?
No comments:
Post a Comment